Claudia Black Young Adult Inpatient Drug Addiction Treatment center treats Addiction Issues, Mental Health, and Traumas. We treat various addictions like
- Prescribed medicine abuse
We have treated more than 45000+ patients every year. We provide Private Drug Treatment to all those who have become a victim of Drug Addiction. Our process includes:
- Post-Treatment workshops for all who want to dig deeper.
During Counseling, we check the condition of the patient, and then we recommend therapy.
During treatment, we admit the patient in our health care for 45 days for therapy and provide them prescribed treatment.
During post-treatment sessions, we invite families of patients to get involved in improving family bonding.
Below listed are few things that a patient is supposed to take during his stay at Treatment center for Inpatient Drug Rehab Arizona:
Items Needed On Arrival:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance ID card or copy of front and back of card
- Deposit check
What you have to Pack:
Fairly conservative comfortable casuals are strongly suggested with
- It Jeans/Slacks
- Sweats/workout Clothing
- Knee-length (when seated) shorts, skirts, skirts, dresses
- Leggings (if worn with shirt that extends to mid-thigh)
- Weatherproof jacket
- Tennis shoes, sandals, boots
- T-Shirts, Polo style shirts, collared shirts
- Bathing suits (one piece for females, trunks for males)
Patients are free to do laundry during leisure hours and supplies will be provided by us.
We have limited supply of toiletry at our bookstore. Thus we recommend you following:
- Non-alcoholic mouthwash is allowed.
- While emery boards are preferred, nail files or clippers (no longer than 1 ½ inches)
- Bring your own electric/battery-operated razors.
- Medication will be prescribed by us so can bring only 72-hours supply.
- Bring a full supply of birth control pills, hormones, vitamins, etc., provided they are in their original and sealed containers
Following are some necessary misc. items suggested by us for you:
- Bring personal stationary, an address book, stamps, pens, and notebooks.
- No outside reading material.
- Cash $200 or less
- Bring a copy of Medical Records.
- Bring pillow
Alarm clocks and vegetarian food will be provided by us.
Following things should not bring:
For the most effective and powerful recovery, we suggest you not to bring:
- Electronic devices,
- Novels or magazines
- Medication not prescribed by a physician
- Anything made of Spandex
- Aerosol spray cans (except for shaving cream)
- Chewing tobacco or cigars
- Large amounts of cash Pocketknives or tools of any kind
- Sewing kits
Your luggage will e checked and prohibited items will be shipped back to patient’s home.Cellphones/Smartphones will be held by staff. No visitors are allowed on the first Sunday. Visiting hours are 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Sundays and other major holidays.